Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?

I can read music and learnt the recorder as a child. I'd love to be able to play more then one note at a time on the piano and something like the harp would be cool

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
Often! But not for a whole converstation, just the sort of thing when you day "oh look theres XYZ" but it's not. Or shouted someones name but it wasn't them.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
10! but I have a memory like a sieve anyway so you can tell me anything I'll have forgotten before you finish!

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
Do spiders count? Played with wolves, used to have a snake as a child (non poisionous but my great aunt had a boa constrictor) Been really close to tigers but separated by a fence.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
People who are bad drivers, just incase you didn't guess.

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, wolves. They're so beautiful I think. And tiger? I'm so jealous.

Mine's served. Won't you join me?

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Unknown said...

Great feast - thanks a lot for serving!

My feast is served @ Coffee 2 go - Please dine with me =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping over...I love the design of your site too! Great list...it's fun to get out and meet other bloggers this way!

Unknown said...

You've been near lots of scary animals!

I had the same appetizer!

Sunflower said...

Great FF!
Have a nice weekend.

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me! Welcome back anytime.

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

TJ said...

I'm so glad you dropped by my place yesterday!!
Your main course was a tad scary...lol!
:-D