Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Sunday la la la la

There is a song like that isn't there? Hope it's not just in my head.

Had the day of all days today. Cleaned up the stash cupboard because the cutting boards from my Zip-e-mate had decided to hide. Lovely clean cupboard, not cutting mats, never mind, it only took a couple of hours. Keeping the photo for Wednesday :D But it's on Craft Kingdom if you want a sneek peek,

I did manage to find the cutting mats eventually, about 5 hours later. They were hiding in a box beside the hi-fi. No idea why and I'm sure I didn't put them there.

Had the 3 boys all day, they were brought at 10.30ish (just before) and picked up at 4.30ish. Made birthday cards for their mum and also I made one for a friend as well as an ATC valentine for another friend.

Didn't get the other stuff I needed to do done. I was supposed to sort out the old PC to give to my ex-SIL and get stuff ready to take to the crop next weekend. I am working on my wolf album so it's not too hard but need to decide on sketches. Using Basic Grey papers thoughout and keeping it simple. Because it's an album of a day then I don't really need to worry about things such as titles and journalling.

Thinking seriously about submitting for a design team, the call went out this week. I have one layout that I'll use and ideas for another item/mini book thing.

1 comment:

Micayla said...

Thanks for the comment left on my canvas over at UKS, thought i should stop by and say hello!!