Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wordless Wednesday



Following on from last week's tigers. Here's a couple of wolves. I hope you like the picks. I love to scrapbook and am working on my wolf album. I got three layouts done in the past 2 days. If you want to see somemore of my wolf photos then click on the flickr link in the side bar.

This is me with the wolves, Odin and Ishka. But it wasn't me feeding the tigers. I wish it had been; but the scantuary's insurance company don't like that idea!

I guess I should tell you about the scantuary. It's called Shepreth Wildlife Park and is a sort of zoo but it takes in wildlife that for whatever reason can't be kept in other zoos. The tigers are uinable to be bred as they are not pure and Amba was hand reared. The wolves are brother and sister and were smuggled in to this country as German Shepherd Dogs for use in the film industry, they were picked up at customs by the RSPCA.

For more wordless wednesdays pop over to THE OTHER SIDE OF DUBS

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! something you'll remember forever. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages and photos. Love your journaling too! Great work!

Anonymous said...

These are stunning! And licked by a wolf! WOW! WOW!
My WW is up. Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Cool photos!

Tammy said...

wow! Gorgeous photos!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. We have a place around here that's similar~might have to go visit.

My WW is up at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Those wolves are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

what a creative work!

Anonymous said...

WOLF WOWS ;-) Must have been a life of a time experience type. Great pictures!

BlondeBrony said...

It must be so much fun to interact with so many different animals.
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so awesome! I think wolves are beautiful creatures! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by.

Meira{FB} said...

Amazing! I take it your a brave woman! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!

MaR said...

Awsome pics and great layout!! Happy WW! (my pic is actually a tiny candle holder!)

Chaotic Mom said...

Wow. I am totally wordless. These pics AND the words are so cool. Great info, thanks for sharing! ;)

I've posted my Wordless Wednesday, too. Kind of looks like a wild life sanctuary at my house right now...

Holly Schwendiman said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Happy WW!

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

Anonymous said...

You are beyond brave! WHOA! Great pics too, to match a great memeories, I'm sure.
Happy WW & thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

great pics and beautiful layouts. I wish I could do that.

Lazy Daisy said...

Beautiful animals and great job in scrap booking.

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous photoes and great scrap book work too

happy wordless

Blog said...

That is so cool! Wolves are gorgeous, aren't they. You're very brave and trusting. I love animals, too.... :)

Anonymous said...

I love wolves, they are one of the most beautiful creatures on this world, and so terribly misunderstood.
It absolutely amazing that you can get so close, I wish I could do that one day.