Monday, February 05, 2007

Flow It, Show It- Hair, Hair, Hair!

Do you enjoy having your hair cut/styled?
It really depends on my mood, but generally I love to have my hair brushed etc.

How often do you have your hair cut?
When it is annoying me! It's getting very close now. Last cut was just before Christmas

Are you particular about what shampoo/conditioner/other hair products you use? What are your favorites?
I can only use baby shampoo or else my scalp itches and feels like it's on fire.

Do you think a man should accept his baldness or do the comb over/ toupee/Hair Club for men route?
Accept it, all the other answers look stoopid!

What steps would you take if you started to lose your hair?
I think I would probably cry, then shave it all off. I could get wigs in different colours and styles so I could have a new look everyday and in the summer loads of sun lotion. Just think of not having to wash your hair everyday.

For more Manic Mondays visit here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Manic Monday. Have a good day. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great point about being bald and not having to wash your hair every day! And just think of the fun and different wigs you could have.

I thought of this week's questions because I just had my hair cut! LOL

Thanks for playing and have a great Monday.