Sunday, September 17, 2006

Digi layout


I went to see Patrick Stewart in Tempest last week. Loved it. Scrapbooked it. Blogged it!

It was pure luck that there were 2 tickets left in the whole run. If you ever get the chance to see this man live go! He is brilliant. You really can see that he belongs on a stage playing Shakespeare. He was Prospero in Tempest.
The play it's self wasn't the best I've ever seen and as a lot of the reviews say, if it wasn't for Patrick Stewart it wouldn't have a lot going for it. I so wish they let you take photos but they don't Rumours are that he is going to relocate back to the UK and concentrate on theatre for the next 3 years and is trying for a contract at the RSC.
His sense of homour shone through; especially when the audience had him in a fit of giggles and he had to stop and compose himself. Fortunately he was in a pose that enabled that. You could see the delight on his face at the curtain call as well.
I also managed to get tickets for King Lear with Ian McKellen, this starts in March 2007 and I couldn't get a ticket until JUNE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Lucky you! I would like to see both of these two in a play. X men are my favourites